As COVID-19 escalates around the world, we wanted to advise you of the steps we are taking to ensure continued supply of the Fetal Pillow and the resources available to support ongoing staff training.
Stock of the Fetal Pillow (FP-010)
- Safe Obstetric Systems has adequate stock in place to meet customer demand for the Fetal Pillow and our manufacturing capabilities are operational and able to produce to our future requirements. As a sterile packed medical device our facilities already follow strict and compliant sterilisation protocols and these will not be compromised.
Supply chain/Customer Deliveries
- Operating "business as usual" with increased cleaning protocols throughout our supply chain partners. Click here for our detailed supply chain measures.
Online training tools and video call availability
- Training tools available for you and your staff, Key Steps Guide, Online training and, Mobile App.
- For all training tools view this link: https://www.safeob.com/training
- Our SOS Team will be available for video calls and can offer training presentations via Online Video Calls if requested.
We remain focused on the safety of our team, whilst maintaining our service to customers. We are confident that we are equipped to manage the challenges this outbreak presents and will update our customers should there be any substantial change to this.
If you have any questions please email us directly. https://www.safeob.com/contact
Dr Raijv Varma, CEO & SOS Team