The Fetal Pillow has undergone many Evidence based studies to show its effectiveness when handling a deeply impacted Fetal head at second stage Caesarean section. Studies have been performed worldwide and have shown the following results when using the Fetal Pillow:
- An improvement in Apgar score
- Decrease in Uterine extensions
- Lower mean intra-operative blood loss
- A decrease need for NICU or ICU
- A shorter duration of postpartum hospital admission
- Safe, effective and easy to use.
To view all evidence and studies on Fetal Pillow visit www.safeob.com/evidence.html
Further studies from the United States will be released in 2020. Keep posted.